M.A.X mechanized assault and exploration problems

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Bethrezen, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

hi all

I'm having some problems running this game and I was wondering if any one might be able to advise because I have search all over the net and cant seem to find a solution

ok I installed MAX with a full install so that it runs completely off of the hard drive I then applied the 1.04 patch that comes on the disk this is supposed to fix the various crashes and lockups but it hasn't and I'm still having problems

The first problem is the sound although the sound works ok its some what choppy this is annoying but not vitally important

second problem is the end turn timer lock up and other miscellaneous lockups and freezes this is the real problem and the one I really want to work out because its making the game unplayable because I cant get it to change turn or it freezes when the computer has his turn

the third problem I'm having is this annoying intermittent crash some sort of error is displayed on screen for a few seconds and then the dos box close and I'm left looking at the desktop

anyone have any experience solving these problems because I cant seem to find a solution

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.