Lycos Email Problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by cm1971, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cm1971

cm1971 Registered Member

Does anyone else have a Lycos email account? Are you having problems with it if you do? They seem to have radically changed their site and I can't get in to my email account now. Did they do away with the free email? I know they kept saying big changes were coming but if this is what they meant then this is a step in the wrong direction. It is not very clear how to navigate the site now. Every time I try to go to where it says email I get taken to a Lycos Domains page and never can log into my account.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. cm1971

cm1971 Registered Member

That was dirty on their part if true. They had a message every time I logged in that changes were coming to Lycos Email but not once did they say they were shutting it down. :mad:

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

I just realised that the link was from 2009 so there must be another explanation. I just tried the following
    xttp://mail.lycos.com/lycos/Index.lycos

and it seemingly works (i don't have account to check fully).

5. cm1971

cm1971 Registered Member

Yes it is working now. There was some serious issues with it earlier though. I'm not sure what was going on but the login link took me to a Lycos Domain page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.