luv2bsecure - Would love some advice from you... Ghostsurf

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by SPEEDY6128, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPEEDY6128

SPEEDY6128 Registered Member

Hi there dudes,

This really is aimed at luv2bsecure, as he seems to be the master of this particular area. I've just read a thread that was started a while back with you divulging a very informative response to the likes of various anonymous software/companys.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=3391&highlight=Google+Safe+Browsing

I cound'nt help but notice that you never mentioned Tenebril's Ghostsurf Pro, which i've trialed and anoymizer.com's service. From readin from what you mentioned I currently have more confidence in using anoymizer.com's services. Problem is, I find Tenebril's Ghostsurf Pro 2005 to be faster at browsing, and takes less resources up, they also offer encryption browsing all for the same price offerings as anoymizer.com's . The two big players do seem to be anoymizer.com and Tenebril's Ghostsurf Pro. Even anoymizer.com see them as there main rivals, as Ghostsurf Pro happens to be the only one mentioned in there comparison chart. Do you know of any info in regards to Tenebril's profile/history ? Any background info that might give me abit more insight and reasurance fom using them. I'd be ever so gratefull. You seem to be the best person to ask, as you come across as the most knowledgeable person in this particular area. Obviously this is open to anyone else who would like to input on the matter, I'd be gratefull to.

Many thanks

2. Copito

Copito Registered Member

Me too. Got GhostSurf Platinum and it seems to work well and quickly off the various anonymous hubs. Is it secure? -ish? Backdoors?

Tell me about the encryption surfing, it interests me strangely...

Also for protection I use ZoneAlarm Pro, ScriptSentry, Spywareblaster, Ad-Aware SE, Spybot SD, Ewido.. oh, and the Tenebril Spyware cleaner. Keep them all updated, which is a job in itself - is this enougho_O?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.