Lumia 640 LTE & WP10 review - Very decent

Discussion in 'hardware' started by Mrkvonic, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Not all that is Redmond is bad. On the contrary. Here's a chipper, long, thorough review of Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE smartphone with Windows Phone 10 operating system, covering spec, look & feel, network connectivity, applications, HERE navigation, Windows Maps, Cortana, Edge, Microsoft Office, Store, multimedia - MP3 and HD video and ease of use and access to personal content, camera, system settings, security & privacy, updates, stability, performance, responsiveness, battery life, and more. Take a look.

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/microsoft-lumia-640.html

Cheers,
    Mrk

2. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I think I will also buy a Lumia, I'm not a fan of the Android OS. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if tracking is even worse on Win 10 Mobile.

3. MsFluffyMuffin

MsFluffyMuffin Registered Member

My mom got the 640 LTE when it first came out, has been a really good phone for her replacing her old 520 that became very slow and unusable, shes been very happy with it since. Then just recently my dads 535 started to malfunction and was unusable as it was erratic and was very slow at times, everytime you pressed a tile or something else it would do something completely different, typing text messages was impossible as it would be a different character to what you pressed on the on screen keyboard, so we brought him a 640 LTE to replace the 535, hes been very happy with his new phone since getting it. I personally have the Lumia 1520 which I updated to win 10, through I preferred win 8 as my battery life was better and the phone worked better all round, if it dies anytime soon guess I will get the 950 XL or whatever replaces it :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.