LRPatch Trojan plz help!! Mouse pointer moves by itself..

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by developer, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. developer

developer Registered Member

hi
    many a times the mouse pointer of my system moves by itself.
    I downloaded and ran XoftSpy and it detected LRPatch Trojan on my computer in the temp directory.But it cannot remove it.How to remove this Trojan..
    please help immediately.
    Please suggest me some downloadable freeware which can remove it..thanks a lot.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

developer

Welcome to the forums.

Wilders no longer analyzes hijack logs per this announcement. You may want to post a log at one of the forums mentioned.

Here is an older thread on LRPatch.

3. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

And which version of Xoftspy are you running?
    http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm#xos_note

Note on XoftSpy: XoftSpy was listed on this page because of concerns with false positives (1, 2, 3, 4), questionable license terms, and the use of aggressive, deceptive advertising (1, 2), including exploitation of the name "spybot" by affiliates. Earlier versions of XoftSpy were also Ad-aware knockoffs. (There was clone of XoftSpy named SpyBurn, but that application is no longer available.)

Over the past few months, XoftSpy has taken aggressive steps to reign in its affiliates (who were primarily responsible for the unsavory advertising), revised its license text, and released a new version of XoftSpy (version 4.0) that addresses our concerns with false positves. Given these changes we can no longer regard XoftSpy as "rogue/suspect" anti-spyware.

Domains: paretologic.com

(Note: other domains associated with XoftSpy include: adware-destroyer.com, adware-elimination.com, adwarekillers.com, adware-real-free-scan.com, adwares.net, anti-adware.net, antispywares.com, deletespyware.net, nomorespyware.net, removespyware.net, softspy.net, softwho.com, spywarebest.com, spyware-detection.net, spywareprof.com, spywarepurge.com, spywarerem.com, spywareremoval.net) [A: 6-26-04 / U: 12-7-04]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.