Loveandhatebooter

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by xozex, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xozex

xozex Registered Member

I LIKE THIS FORUM ...
    I OFFTEN BOOTED BY SOMEONE :( ! I DON'T KNOW WHO IS HE ? .. AND WHAT HIS YAHOO ID ... (I'M ON YAHOO MESSENGER)
    SOMEONE HELP ME PLS !!! .. GIVE ME INFORMATION HOW TO DETECTING ... SOMEONE BOOTED ME WHEN I'M CHATTING ON YAHOO MESSENGER
    ANY PROGRAM/SOFWARE .. FOR DETECTING WHO IS A BOOTED ME ? THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION
    --REGARDS--

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Xozex, welcome to Wilders. Let's start by seeing if your system is clean, can you please follow the steps located here, just use your current Antivirus instead of Nod32.

Hope this helps...

Lets us know how you go...

Cheers :D

3. Arctic

Arctic Registered Member

Hello Loveandhatebooter. Sorry you are having so many yahoo problems. There are programs to detect who the booters are but I would advise against using them unless you are very computer savey ;) My suggestion to you would be to get a program called Yahelite. That is the program I always use to go into yahoo chat. You cannot be booted in this program and it is free. You can do the same thing in Yahelite that you can in messenger. Go to this URL and download the program Yahelite.exe

http://yahelite.org/deep/files/yahelite/

Download this program from the page:

600 KB YahELiteFull.exe The Full Chat Package as a self extracting archive

You will also have voice in this program. I hope this helps. You can also visit the Yahoo Help chatroom. There are alot of people in there that would be happy to help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.