Lost username and password

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Smaske, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smaske

Smaske Registered Member

Hi there,

You've probably seen this thread a thousand times but I'm in some trouble here.

I recently reinstalled my computer and forgot to backup my emails - meaning I've lost my nod32-mail too. I tried using the form on the eset website to retrieve user and pass and was told that I would receive and email but it has not arrived now.. 1 day later.

So I went to send an email but their mail-form needs my user and password (which I don't have!) Hmm? Can anyone help me out? I'm sure I've typed in the correct e-mail..and I've even done it twice..

Cheers,
    Smaske

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Did you purchase the license through www.eset.com or through a local distributor? If the latter you should contact the distributor/reseller directly.

3. Smaske

Smaske Registered Member

Thanks for the reply - I bought it via ESET.com

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

5. Smaske

Smaske Registered Member

As I wrote earlier...already tried it -but I recieve no e-mail.. and I've tried it twice now

6. trjam

trjam Registered Member

that is weird. I have used it a lot :doubt: and found that sometimes I had to do it twice. One other thing you can try is to register for a trial copy using the email your license is in. After getting your trial license, which you dont need, go back to this page and enter your email again. It will send all active paid and trial licence orders. Maybe that will wake it up.

7. Smaske

Smaske Registered Member

Ok... hmm.. I'll try that first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.