Lost password issue

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Kolopardos, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolopardos

Kolopardos Registered Member

Hi there!
    i'm a happy owner of NOD32 Smart Security.Today i tried to retrieve my password from lost password system. I want the password to download the 64bit version. but i dont get any e mail at my address:( What i should do?

Ty in advance

2. Kosak

Kosak Registered Member

Hi!

If you purchased product from other vendor like ESET or one of authorized distributors or resellers, you have to contact support.

3. Underlord

Underlord Registered Member

i think it´s so crappy:gack: that your retrieve password by email does not work at all:blink: i have tried so many times and it doesn´t, it´s the same email i used when i bought your license! o_O o_O :'( i really enjoy your program and i find it extremely good!

Regards

Peter Kejser

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The system doesn't work for licenses both from other distributors. If you purchased a license from ESET, llc, you should receive the license email after filling in the form. Otherwise you'll need to contact the distributor/reseller you purchased the license from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.