Lost password... and unreacheable account!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by MCondarelli, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCondarelli

MCondarelli Registered Member

Hi, I have an account on an almost dead laptop (I *need* to completely replace my HD).
    Problem is the mail account I used to subscribe is no longer available to me (firm account; I do not work for them anymore).
    I can see the username and I can look into the registry where the password is stored (encripted somehow), but that is of little use.
    I am even willing to renew my subscription (it will expire in a couple of months anyways, if I have my math right), but I would like (at least) to pay the renewal fee and not to re-buy as new (the difference is over 20%!).

The Subscription was a 2-year subscription bought on the Internet and I do not exactly remembeer where (I think it was a Swedish site).

What should I do?

Regards
    Mauro Condarelli

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hello,
    please contact the Swedish distributor (http://www.esetscandinavia.com/support) who will try to look up your license and will either provide you with your license details or advise to renew it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.