Lost Copy of True Image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by spitzerone, Mar 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spitzerone

spitzerone Registered Member

I had a hard drive crash and no back up. I purchased True Image the Acronis Web site. How do I get a fresh copy on my new drive. I don't have any identifying info other than personal info. Any help?

2. nick s

nick s Registered Member

Hi spitzerone,

When I was using TI and other Acronis products, I was able to download the latest version by logging into the updates area using my e-mail address and password (that I created at the time of purchase). If you have lost your password, Acronis can also retrieve it using your e-mail address.

Nick

Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  3. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Well, if you made a backup and a recovery CD, just restore your system to a new hard drive and True Image will be there.

OK, that was probably cruel, but that's the number one reason why we all buy True Image.

If you registered your copy of True Image, you can just go to the Acronis web site, enter your user e-mail address and password and download the latest version of True Image. It is fully installable, but you will need your install code that was sent to you by e-mail when you purchased the product. If you have the install code, you can register now and download the latest copy.

If you don't have that e-mail and didn't register, I'm sure Acronis will help you out, but they will need some proof of purchase, and it will take a bit longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.