lookn'top in a silent mode

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by carioca, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carioca

carioca Registered Member

I would like to know how to set up a silent mode without so many pop ups. Is there a mode how the firewall keeps silently as windows firewall does but with great and basic protection. Because my children get confused with many questions and I ask the looknstop to remember the configuration I set up but it asks again after rebooting the windows xp.If you have a good configuration tutorial how to configure in a silent mode, I will be very thankfull for your helpfull support.Have a nice day!

2. Kush

Kush Registered Member

Hello carioca,

LnS allows you authorizing or blocking a software"one time" or for
    this Windows session"

You can turn this on under advanced options

http://www.looknstop.com/En/application_filtering.htm

To turn on the advanced options on,go to> The LnS options tab> then find the advanced option box>click on it>A box pop's-up! Put a check in advanced options and now you will be able to authorize your software to not to ask you each time you use it,but changed programs will always ask(what do you want to do?)

Good Luck :)

3. sick0

sick0 Registered Member

after setting it up correctly, password protect it then lock it...

that way no pop-ups will occur... it will also automatically blocked any new programs from the internet which is not on your approved list...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.