Looking to temporarily use a *safe* keylogger

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by adamdullenty, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamdullenty

adamdullenty Registered Member

Hey - this seems like a bit of a bizarre question to be asking on a security forum. However, a friend of mine runs a public computer and there's some dodgy stuff going on - by far the easiest way of figuring out who is responsible is to temporarily use a keylogger. I was originally going to ask how to exclude programs from the automatic scanner on NOD32, as it always picked up the loggers as viruses. However, I've figured that part out now.

Now, I've got a different question. A couple of the ones I downloaded came up as "something/TrojanInstaller/blah" [something along those lines], which worried me.

I realise that all keyloggers are going to come up in NOD32 as an unwanted program. The thing I'm asking is for a name of a safe keylogger which does just that, logs keys, and will not install some random unwanted trojan type rubbish on their computer. Anybody?

Thanks in advance,
    Adam

2. mor123

mor123 Registered Member

Look for All In One Keylogger here:
    http://www.relytec.com

It is a commercial keylogger.
    I use it to monitore my employees.

3. TylerV

TylerV Registered Member

Well, visit this site .keylogger.org All the keyloggers there are commercial, but they are the best

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.