Looking for the right version of Kaspersky antivirus.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by infini, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infini

infini Registered Member

I tried the client version of Symantec Endpoint protection, but i am not very pleased, it is a resource hog. What do you think of NOD32? Is it light on resources?

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

infini,

If you wish to continue with your initial question concerning "right version of Kaspersky antivirus", that will be fine but do understand We do not allow thread discussions regarding "light on resources". What will work with your setup can only be determined by trial and error not by what works on other users setups. It's also a known fact and easily searched for in past threads here that almost all the AV's discussed in this forum will work with your setup.

3. infini

infini Registered Member

I didn't know that Kaspersky was incompatible with Zonealarm. The reason i asked in the same thead about the resources (which i am sure that are not the same on each antivirus) is because i didn't want to start a new thread.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Given that criteria and according to how many other layers of protection you have installed eating at the kernel, the above comment still stands.

5. infini

infini Registered Member

The only programs that i have installed for protection are Zonealarm and the antivirus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.