Looking for Password on Startup program

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Q Section, Nov 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q Section

Q Section Registered Member

Headquarters - London & Field Offices -Worldwide
    Hello Everyone

We are looking for a Password on Startup program (for Win95) for an associate's computer at their work. There are only two employees (one being the associate) and they work on alternate days. Our associate owns the computer and is the only one with authorisation to use it. The other employee is not very computer saavy so the program does not need to be an MI5 level program. :D

Thank you very much.

2. Weber

Weber Registered Member

if i understood it right, you want a program to protect an executable with a password.
    if i am right, here is one free program to try
    http://protools.anticrack.de/files/packers/pepassp.zip

3. Q Section

Q Section Registered Member

Headquarters - London & Field Offices -Worldwide
    We need to have information about this program. It cannot be found on the website protools.anticrack.de

Again what is needed for that computer is upon powerup/startup immediately a password now pops up only allowing password holder any further access to the computer.

Thank you.

4. Weber

Weber Registered Member

ah, now i understand. sorry, this program is only to protect a single executable with a password, so, when it is executed, it asks for the password and then launches the program.

this is the info i got from the web:
    "This tool can protect your PE-executables with password. Password is not stored in file, only signature. It is recommended to protect your files with any PE-crypt after adding password. 100% coded in ASM."

i already used it and it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.