Looking for light dvd maker

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by frank47, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Go ahead Frank, take JJ's advice ....

"If the video_ts folder is opened by dvdshrink and analyze with no problem they are dvd compliant. If you get "navigational errors" you need to use "fixvts" a small free program that can fix VOB's and make them compliant."

Failing the above, switch media. You can grab both utilities here - http://lists.thedatalist.com/pages/CD-DVD_Tools.php

2. frank47

frank47 Registered Member

Want to thank one and all for your great advice.Tried most and because of my limited knowledge,I think I wasn't able to make them work.But I am going to take JJ advice and check my burner,it is a cheap one,and I find it strange that I was able to burn 4 movies with my first program before it quit. If this winds up the problem I will inform.thanks to all.

3. frank47

Reporting back with success,downloaded (cyberlink power2 go )so far burns movies that playback. Thanks again everyone for input.

4. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Same media Frank or something new?

5. frank47

spoke to soon tried to burn long movie This program at least told me error finalizing disc. Will work with it a little longer.Global the same media.was short and worked

6. frank47

Thanks everyone. want to tell all result.I Make movies on win movie maker/save to pc as avi/create dvd with dvd flick using the avi file (which sends it to folder in docs./burn dvd with video-ts file from docs using ashampoo.Plays on pc and dvd player It works its all I care about.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.