Looking for keyboard

Discussion in 'hardware' started by seldonPaul, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seldonPaul

seldonPaul Registered Member

I have been looking for the keyboard that is very similar to laptop keyboard layout. Not too long ago, I found Microsoft Arc Keyboard. At first, I hesitated because it was wireless (I don't like all those signals going around the computers. And bottom of the keyboard shows "Health Warning") but it was exactly or the closest keyboard that I have been looking for. (the size, the touch, all) Now, I am having many problems after keyboard installed that I
    decided to post this here.

Option 1. since I like the keyboard layout so much, couldn't find such a
    matching keyboard that I have been searching for, convert wireless into wired.
    (How? Where?)

Option 2, try to search more other vendor who sells the keyboard just like it.
    Any recommendation?

2. iravgupta

iravgupta Registered Member

I too had been looking for exactly the same thing but with limited success.
    Lenovo has a ThinkPad style keyboard but its form factor might be an issue. I got a very simple and inexpensive wired mini keyboard with exactly the same layout and size as a laptop one, but it was a Chinese knock off. You may find something like it in your local IT market.

3. seldonPaul

seldonPaul Registered Member

Thanks ~
    I wish there is a Thank icon like other forum has...

4. Creer

Creer Registered Member

5. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

I have just bought Logitech K340, it is a wireless keyboard (128-bit AES encryption), looks exactly like my notebook's keyboard, keys are normal size, they are just close together, so it is quite small and compact, easy to carry. The Logitech® Unifying receiver is a tiny, leave-in wireless receiver, it easy to use a wireless keyboard, mouse, or number pad, it also works with up to six devices, I also use Logitech M705 mouse with it. Its battery will last for almost 3 years, just like mouse, I guess ~1 year most likely.

6. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.