looking for build 613

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pontiacmn, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pontiacmn

pontiacmn Registered Member

I have read on here that some people have been able to get build 613 to work with there sata378 controllers. Anyone know how I can find this build? I would hope that Acronis would have access to the previous builds, but I can only find the latest one. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am almost ready to give Drive Image a try.

2. leehigdon3

leehigdon3 Registered Member

And I'd like to get my hands on the 619 build, which I had and foolishly deep-sixed when build 627 came out.

3. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, leehigdon3

Did you not keep the email link from Anton from when you posted the thread:- External Drive not Recognized

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

4. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

Hi,

I have a download link to version 613.
    However this one is in the Dutch language. But maybe in case of emergency....?

Gerard

5. leehigdon3

leehigdon3 Registered Member

Well, it's a long story...the good news is, I had to use TI7 to restore my system to a date *prior* to the date of that email. The bad news is, I lost the email because I had to restore. The Boot CD I used was from build 619. After the restoration on 24 July, I d/l build 627 and destroyed both the installer for build 619 and the boot CD. That was NOT very smart on my part and will go in my lessons learned file. So, if anyone knows how I can get my hands on that build (it is a much faster imaging writer than 627 and is *proven* in my mind to work for me), I would be eternally grateful.

6. pontiacmn

pontiacmn Registered Member

Well I got build 613 installed and it is worse than build 627. It locks up on the Acronis loading screen. Thanks again to handyman for sending me the build.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.