Looking For A Tiny Alternative

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by bvagnoni, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SecDev

SecDev Registered Member

A tad touch aren't we?
    Did I say the system was Important? or that I was peeved. I was merely commenting on my experience with it since other forum members were asking questions about different security products and also providing their experience with the product. And yes, many people do want to be made aware that a product has potential instability or is extremely good.

2. TNT

TNT Registered Member

Ok, sorry if I misinterpreted your intentions. Having used it for some time, I consider Core Force an extremely good protection layer; in fact, my favorite "Firewall/HIPS" I've tried for Windows. I've seen that some people have experienced system crashes with it (I experienced some with old version 0.70). What I'm saying is that Core Security does not claim that this is a "stable" release, and in their Core Force forum asks for people who experience problems to report them; it would only benefit a program that, so far, has remained free (and personally I certainly hope it will stay that way).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.