Looking for a drive imaging program to dvd

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by tvenetis, Dec 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tvenetis

tvenetis Registered Member

Hello I am looking for a drive imaging program that I can use that would allow me to put the image on to dvd's and I would be able to put the boot on to the first dvd. I am blind and it is hard to use the programs that have a separate cd for booting to know when to put the dvd in because my screen reader will not talk once I am out of windows. i need something I can put the dvd in and then by remembering some key strokes I can restore my harddrive. I am using windows xp home thanks

2. nod32_9

nod32_9 Guest

I would steer you to the old Drive Image 5 if you can downgrade to CD-Rs/RWs. Guarantee solution. DI 5 may also work with DVDs...don't have a DVD drive to test.

If you must use DVDs, then Bootit NG may do the job. Note that you may still need to interact with the display on the monitor OUTSIDE OF WINDOWS.

3. tvenetis

tvenetis Registered Member

thanks I have drive image 7 and it is imposible to use keystrokes after i put the boot envirnment cd in thanks anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.