Look who's back..KMcA...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Longboard, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  2. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

My, my, juicy news! It seems the honeymoon with Melih is long over and all the dreams and promices are shattered glass. :eek:

I am sorry for Kevin. He believed in Melih and that was his fatal mistake. It's like believing in politicians' promices. Surely one must be less naive than that.

3. FanJ

FanJ Updates Team

Thanks Longboard :)

It's great to see Kevin back !

(I still use IEClean :) )

4. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

Nice to read a post from Kevin again.
    I always enjoyed reading his posts.

5. PapaDoc

PapaDoc Registered Member

6. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

7. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I have 2 takes on this, and I like Kevin and the better half. Bo-Clean would not survive today. AVs are even better at finding and cleaning trojans. Well some are. He sold at the right time, and that you cant fault him for in any way.. Problem is, he sold to a rather unreliable dude. He should have taken all the money with no option for employment. Having said that, he also needs to let the past go and work on using his, or their, creative intelligence on doing something new. Life is still early so ya have to do something.

Now for Comodo, I cant totally fault the owner. It is about swallowing up technology at any cost and then dealing with whatever, later. He got what he wanted and ungot what he didnt want. Money means nothing, but ego does. And that is the sad part of this post.

He may create some great free or paid products, but it is like Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys. As long as he is the limelight, he is happy, the problem is, all see him for what he is really worth.

8. Rednose!

Rednose! Registered Member

Hi trjam :)

Think of this : Maybe Kevin sold his company because he had to. Maybe a monthly paycheck was very important for him that time !

I don't know what happened between Kev and Comodo, but I am going to ask him.

Greetz, Red.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.