Look 'n' Stop Personal Firewall - Ultimate Home

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Phant0m, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Last couple days I’ve been toying little here and there on an entire re-write of my Look ‘n’ Stop website. I haven’t decided if I will host it up permanently for public eyes or wait a few months on an 3rd round of another entire re-write of my Look ‘n’ Stop website… However I decided to Temporary host it up for anyone who is interested and would like to give Feedback on-it, [move]Link no-longer available….[/move]

2. Douglas

Douglas Guest

Hi PhantOm,

Very nice.
    For my tired, old eyes, the new page is very much easier to read. Everything is "crisp and clean".

Regards,
    Douglas

3. Grendel

Grendel Registered Member

I agree with Douglas, Phant0m! Clean, neat...not that your more official site is a problem, but this one...is really worth your time. Viewed it in Mozilla 1.3.1 with no problems.

4. tosbsas

tosbsas Registered Member

looks really great - a lot better than the skull version :)--)) On Opera no problems, only some submenues will not work or open - especially tweaking

Question - on driver updates you have set as release date 24/06&03 when the release was 29/5/03 - is this another fix??

Ruben

5. Phant0m

Hey Douglas, Grendel, & tosbsas

I appreciate the feedback; I too think its visual is much more efficient, faster and better even for all browsers & users.

Even though I knew it should be displayed in Mozilla I didn’t know if it would be displayed precisely, this is beautiful Information indeed Grendel…

Hey tosbsas, there should have not been any problems what-so-ever in viewing my old site with Opera browsers… Also in the new site’s Menu what’s bolded are not suppose to be accessible, like “Tweaking”. There are though two or so places like “What’s New, TCP Flag Controls…” which has yet not been completed but has a spot in the Menu, these will not be accessible upon click.

I believe I may be little off a tad bit on the Release Date of the new Driver; In the French Forum around June 21 http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=10473 it had been officially Announced but it could have been possible it was before hand.

6. Phant0m

Also I would like to get my new website convert into Deutsch, Français, Italiano Languages too. If anyone wants to volunteer or know anyone would like to volunteer o_O for such a task would be extremely a huge help…

Thanks...

7. tosbsas

tosbsas Registered Member

Ok I see :)--)) Great than all is splendid with Opera too

Don*'t know - might just be a little confusing -. mine is 29.3.2003 version 2004 so o_O Do what you feel best with.

8. Phant0m

Hey tosbsas

Yea this is indeed been officially released on June 21, and if you didn’t receive it at that time or any time after the release period most definitely you using an old Application Filtering Driver, and the version had never changed throughout the updating periods (v2.0.0.4 will be the same)…

I made Release Date modifications to the accurate Release Date, should be fine now…

MD5 Checksum; b7fcb78666a2e89ea3cdd6c6c1b52c3c ;)

9. Phant0m

Made a few fixes that may have affected the visual appearance, also due current hosting Software the Loadings may be intercepted by others. Refreshing it should do the trick for the moment, sorry for any Inconveniences.

10. Bob

Bob Registered Member

Phant0m``,
    I'm behind a hardware firewall and I had to open port 91 to see your site.
    Am I right?
    Bob

11. Phant0m

Yea that’s correct Bob, my new website currently being hosted on port 91.
    I’m not sure how much longer I’ll keep the site publicly available until…, in the meantime as much feedback as possible is highly appreciated…

12. Phant0m

The website been Enhanced some and little more Added additions…
    The website is now Temporary back up again http://, hope to see much Feedback… :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.