Look n Stop and Outpost, vantages and disadvantages

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by CPC, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPC

CPC Guest

Please people, may you show me some vantages and disadvantages of these firewalls?

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

well it rele depend on what u expect ur firewall to do. for example, the latest outpost v3 includes lots of features like an antispyware plugin which can protect certain system files, block outgoing private data, and of course, scan ur computer. on top of that it has 5 (excluding attack detection) other plugins not necessary for a firewall. it has process control and process memory control. OTOH, look n stop is a light rules-based firewall with application filtering and some dll control. i suggest u try both and see which suits ur needs.

3. opera

opera Guest

lns has antispy?

Here I use PG, SpySweeper and NOD32 in realtime. Also I have KAV for On-demand.

4. WSFuser

look n stop doesnt have an antispyware features, outpost firewall does. if u have spysweeper and pg, then u should be fairly secured.

5. opera

opera Guest

lns web page says that lns firewall has spyware and keystrokes protection...

6. WSFuser

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.