lok screen preview

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by peterr3, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peterr3

peterr3 Registered Member

I made the error of browsing and including family photos in lock screen preview choices. I want to remove them but have had no luck. Can you do it?
    Thanks

2. peterr3

Re: lock screen preview

I made the error of including my family in the Win 8.1 'browse' preview of lock screen and cannot remove them all. Can you tell me how to do this?
    Thanks

3. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, then tap Change PC settings.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the bottom-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, then click Change PC settings.)

Under PC and Devices, lock screen, are you not able to just click on one of the default background images shown instead?

4. peterr3

Re: lock screen preview

I am trying to replace the family ones that can be seen with the default pictures so that no family photos are visible.

5. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

Are you not able to just click on one of the default background images shown to select to show that instead?

Are you saying it does not allow you to do that?

6. peterr3

There were not enough default photos to displace 2 family ones so I followed the path C:>Windows>Web>Screen and copied each of them to documents as that is as far as the browse goes. Then I would browse to each of the defaults in documents until the family ones were displaced.
    I am grateful for your help.
    Peter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.