logger_asserts

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by smokey420, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokey420

smokey420 Registered Member

I'm curious to know what that is. I was closing my program windows and looked a little closer to the desktop and recognized that file, I opened it but I don't understand whats written in the file. Does anyone know what this is, and is it a problem?
    Thank You All,
    smokey

2. securityx

securityx Registered Member

This is a log created by an ActiveX viewer. Are you running Crystal by chance? If so, you can download a patch to stop this at the Crystal Support page:
    http://www.businessobjects.com/support/

3. smokey420

I do not have Crystal, I have no clue what that even is. If it is created by an activex viewer does that mean there's an activex control that needs to be removed? (not computer literate here)How do I remove this? and what threat is it to my computer? I appreciate all your replies.
    Smokey

4. smokey420

i haven't been here in a few days and i haven't received any help yet....please someone feel free to jot something down to let me know about this issue...thankyou all
    smoke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.