lock setting the nod32 v3.0

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Reymar_Santos20, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reymar_Santos20

Reymar_Santos20 Registered Member

good day

How to lock the setting of NOD32 3.0 to should not uninstall the NOD32 to workstation have no access to do it by the client

thank you

2. shansmi

shansmi Registered Member

I would imagine if you logged into a machine as administrator then installed ESS and setup the normal user account so they could not even see the tasks running if looking at the task manager, that would do it....is the user account what you need help with? and what OS (XP or Vista)? This may be something to set in either the local or group security policies. I know I cannot see Macafee on my work computer where my user is listed as an administrator so I can install programs but I am not the Administrator user so I cannot touch the corporate firewall of AV package as far as removal goes.

Are these PCs on a domain or standalone?

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Version 3 supports only settings protection . ESET haven't implemented option in v3 to guard uninstallation (like it was with v2) . Perhaps the more people want this option the higher chance we have to have it implemented. :thumb:

4. Reymar_Santos20

Reymar_Santos20 Registered Member

Thank you for your reply

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.