Localized SpywareBlaster ?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by stein, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stein

stein Registered Member

SpywareBlaster is a must-have security utility. Having a version in my native language would be nice. I guess a localized version would make more people actually installing and using SpywareBlaster.

I volunteer for the Norwegian translation. Since I don't know how to localize the actual application, I made a Norwegian translation of the help file only.
    (http://anti-spyware.no/datatekniker...SpywareBlaster/SpywareBlaster-Hjelp-Norsk.htm)

Anyone else wanting SpywareBlaster in your native language?

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Stein,

I have taken the liberty to remove the poll function of your thread as the program translation really needs to be discussed with Javacool the programmer\owner of Spywareblaster. I have left the remaining portion of your thread minus the poll for when Javacool is able to drop by and comment.

3. stein

stein Registered Member

No problem, Bubba.

Being a free utility, SpywareBlaster will require volunteers for the translations. I have seen a couple of guys (french + spanish?) announcing their help. It will probably be of benefit for Javacool to know how much help can be counted on. If only a few people will contribute, then the localizing idea is dead. So it might be very interesting to hear from other volunteers as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.