LnS problem with Gunbounnd

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by FISSURE, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FISSURE

FISSURE Registered Member

I recently downloaded and started a trial of LnS. Everything was working fine until i tried playing a game called Gunbound. I open it, click yes, let it access the net. Do the same for gameguard. I finally get to the server list to click on a server. Every time i do the stupid access popup comes up. I click ok and access, i go to advanced and click let it access it for this session. Everytime i try to enter a server the popup box comes up with a question mark on the top, and saying it's part of gunbound. And because of this gunbound doesn't go in the game. It will say there is a problem with my firewall.

The're right. I shouldn't have to jump through every damn hoop just to get a god damn game to work. It's a good thing i didn't pay for this program.

2. LokiLoki

LokiLoki Guest

I played Maplestory with LNS before. Nothing went wrong.
    Maplestory and Gunbound uses the same gameguard. So if I have no problem, you shouldn't have too. It must be some other programs.

I do know gameguard hates OnlineArmor.

3. FISSURE

FISSURE Registered Member

No, it's no other programs

Everytime i try to enter a server it pops a gunbound box with a question mark, no matter what i set

4. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi FISSURE,

Did you check if the application name and application full path are really the same each time ?
    If they are the same, what about the entry in the application filtering page ?

Could you make some screenshot showing the issue and showing what is known in the application filtering ?

Thanks,

Frederic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.