Listen to a Great Intro to Eset & NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Dazed_and_Confused, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Great 13 minute verbal intro to Eset and NOD32 here (Windows Media Player required), as spoken by the head of the company. :)

Edit: Here is the link to web page containing the link above.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2004
  2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Good post D&C!

3. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2004
  4. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Thanks for this information! D you know if there is a text available? I can't understand it on WMP. Lots of static and distortion. If I could use Real it would be much better. I only have WMP 6.4 on XP as I don't use auto update which is required in later models.

That link doesn't take me to a web page. It gives me a download box. So, is there possibly a text of the talk on whatever web page it is you found this? (I'd far prefer to read than listen any day anyhow).

5. Stephan123

Stephan123 Registered Member

thanks for the link

6. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Thanks for the workable link SS. The OP's link is not workable. Although I couldn't hear it very well...static and distortion because it plays only in WMP and not Real Player....I thought it sounded familar. That is really old news. Useful though to those who are brand new to NOD32 or who have never used it and are considering using it. But if Eset wants that to be widely listened to it should play in Real Player also and not just that awful WMP.

7. Actually, LOL, Its a nice interview.. I listened to it a couple of times, over a cigarette and a glass of "vino"...LOL... :D

8. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Precisely why I posted the link. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.