List of Boot-CD Linux kernel commands to correct problems !!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pivert, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pivert

pivert Registered Member

Hi,

why not have sticky on this board a list of parameters one can use if the BootCD hangs / is slow / ... :

my BootCD starts in about 90 secs at least !
    Probabbly because of trying to detect teh many connections on my PC ( firewire, USB, RAID etc)

However I do never use them in TI ( use only "simple" S-ATA drive for TI)

For now I have to brwose all teh forum to find some infos, sparsed everywhere.

A list of pertinent parameters and little info on what it does would be nice and even I consieder necessary seeing the many posts on such issues

I am totally Linux-illiterate and do not have the time to learn Linux to be able to parameterzie my Acronis TI Boot-CD

Acronis people : sticky list PLZ !!!!!!!!!! :D

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello pivert,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

Your collaboration on this matter is very much appreciated.

We will probably create such a sticky thread in the near future.

However, if you want to know if there an ability to boot from Bootable Rescue faster skipping the load of some unnecessary drivers then please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Send these files to support@acronis.com along with the detailed description of your issue and the link to this thread. We will investigate the issue and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Last edited: Sep 30, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.