List of blocked URL addresses not copy in package installation by ERA

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by Lobezno, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobezno

Lobezno Registered Member

Hello, sorry by mi english not is good.

My problem is that i have a List of blocked URL addresses, well when create the package installation with xml configuration to remote pc, but in the remote pc not copy the configuration of List of blocked URL addresses, if later i create a task with Task>New Configuration Task> with configuration file (it is the same) in the remote pc, all is good and copy the List of blocked URL addresses.

I need that package installation and List of blocked URL addresses of the configuration file are install in the pc remote in 1 step.

Help me!?. thanks

Hola a todos, lo pongo en castellano.
    Mi problema es que tengo una lista de url bloqueadas y necesito exportar la configuracion a un pc remoto, he creado el paquete de instalacion con un fichero de configuracion, pero cuando instalo el paquete no vuelca las url sin embargo si hago una tarea de configuracion con ese fichero si pone las url, necesito que el paquete y la configuracion se instalen en un paso

Gracias.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Do you use the latest ERA build 3.1.11?

3. Lobezno

Lobezno Registered Member

yes i do use 3.1.11

what is the problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.