LINKSYS ROUTER QUESTION

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by eniqmah, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eniqmah

eniqmah Registered Member

Hi all,
    For those of you who use / used the Linksys WRT54GS w/ speed booster technology, has any one run into the interface problem described below? If so please share how you remedied it.
    - When I fireup I.E. to log into the webbased interface for my router, I can not see the fields' names/labels. I can see only the spaces where I can input things, but not the labels of those spaces. I consequently can not see what I am inputting. If this is not clear, please let me know.
    Thanks

2. Alphalutra1

Alphalutra1 Registered Member

Make sure that javascript is enabled in your browser, and that your firewall isn't blocking any traffic from the ip of your router. If this fails, flash your router with the latest version of the firmware from the linksys web site.

Cheers,

Alphalutra1

3. eniqmah

eniqmah Registered Member

Thanks for the reply alphaultra1. I did just that! A firmware update fixed the issue. This was a known problem. So for those of us who just bought this router and who run into this problem, your solution is right here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.