Link doesn't work in "Suspicious files waiting for approval" pop-up

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by jmc777, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmc777

jmc777 Registered Member

The link in this pop-up failed to open the window it refered to.

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7282/capturecg1.jpg

I'm not sure why this is appearing as there is nothing in my quarantine (although Web protection just blocked a SystemDoctor-related website from downloading something).

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

There are some links in the firewall that do not work , too . Since this is still the first beta , these things still hasn't been added.

If your HTTP protection is set to block , the the ThreatSense.NET should submit the files . In order to remove the pop-up , try to open the Advanced mode configuration tree -> ThreatSense.NET and to change settings in a way that it submits suspicious files automatically

3. JeremyWW

JeremyWW Registered Member

I have a file in Quarantine which I tried to submit manually by using 'Right Click' : 'Submit for Analysis'. The dialog appears inviting comment and e-mail address but when I click on 'Submit', I get an error panel with 'Submit for analysis failed'. Anyone else?

4. jmc777

jmc777 Registered Member

5. jmc777

jmc777 Registered Member

I disabled the notifications - guess what?

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6238/capturexn1.jpg

There's no escape!!! :D

(Changing the ThreatSense settings to "Do not submit..." kills the pop-up. Hopefully this will get fixed for beta2)

6. JeremyWW

JeremyWW Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.