limit of the trial version+i cant finde an option...HElp please!!!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by helen2, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helen2

helen2 Registered Member

First of all i'm Italian so excuse me my bad English writeing.I have installed the trial version eav_nt32_ita.msi 4.2.71.3 is that a full version of there is something different between this trial and a registred version?
    second question...i can see on the screenshots from the web that,if there are some files in qarentine there are the options:
    quarentine
    restore
    restore and exclude the file from next scanning <--- I dont have this option
    restore in...
    delate from quarentine canc

who haves the English version can uderstand exately what is the option that it missing...why?i realy neade that option!!!!
    Who cn help me answering this two questions?
    Thank's in davance for support
    Helen
    :cool:

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

no difference between trial and full version for the trial period duration. Maybe no options appear until a file is in quarantine.

3. helen2

helen2 Registered Member

ok for "no difference between trial and full version for the trial period duration" but about the second answer is no sense i meane the option exist only that is not activated!!!maybe i neade to finde a pic to explain me bettar...humm---maybe i have the answer...reade this:
    "Quarantined files can be restored to their original location from which they had been deleted. Use the Restore feature for this purpose; it is available from the context-menu by right-clicking on the given file in the quarantine window. The context menu also offers the option Restore to, which allows the user to restore files to a location other than the original one from which they were deleted. The Restore and exclude from scanning context-menu option serves for excluding the reported threat from being detected on the file. The file itself will be restored to its original location. It is important to realize that the file will only be no longer detected as that specific threat, but it will not be excluded from detection as such. Therefore if that file becomes infected later with other malware, it will be detected by the antivirus module. This type of exclusion can be used only for certain types of infiltrations" so the answer must be tht all the files i got now in quarantine are in the "category" of the files that i must exclude manualy after restoreing them and disabling the nod scanning av.That is boreing infact allmost files are exe file restoring files of windows xp.ok dosent mettar.Thank's for supporting.
    Take care
    Helen

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The "Restore and exclude from scanning" option is available for potentially unwanted applications in quarantine.
    For instructions how to exclude files from scanning, refer to this KB article.

5. helen2

helen2 Registered Member

Thank's i found that as soion as i installed not32 but the problem is another ...if i scan my computer and i get a file (that is not a virus) as a virus not32 put that file in quarantine as exemple....A002748.exe that is a file for restore windows as u see on this pic i have only this options as u can see on this pic and olso if i go on expert mode i have this option but unfortunately i cant check last optin.The only way to exclude the file from scan is to :
    1)write down the path of the file...and in not realy shot (hi)
    2)Disable the nod32 autodetect
    3)Select the option of nod32 to exclude the file locate at that path
    4)Reactive autoproitect of nod32
    Have u got a easyer and faster option to do all that?
    Thank's
    Helen

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You should delete the files as they are cracks for ESET products and install /activate a trial version instead. Having said that, we'll draw this thread to a close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.