Lights are on, but is anyone home?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by dislike log in, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi. I've written DiamondCS twice through their web email form (the first time I waited about 2 weeks, the second about 4 days) and have not had any reply yet, so I thought I would try here. What I wanted to know if it would be possible to change the name that TDS-3 is registered to...the person it was previously registered to (mother) is no longer with us and I would certainly feel better if I could have it transfered to my name instead. Let me know and I'll provide the keyfile for you. Thanks.

2. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

send an email to support@diamondcs.com.au and they will look into it for you

I've found email more reliable than the web form

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi dislike log in, I'm sorry to hear about this, DCS have had their holdays over the past three weeks and as DVK stated normal email is usaually more reliable.

Than you. Pilli

4. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Hi there,
    Can you please private message me your email address so we can search for your support requests? We've mostly cleared the holiday email backlog now.
    We apologise for any inconvenience, but in the meantime you're free to use your mothers license as your own.

Best regards,
    Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.