Licenses

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by revmmg, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revmmg

revmmg Registered Member

it seems that over the years several people have asked about bulk licenses. With more and more companies offering 5 license packs for home users like me with multiple PCs, will you do the same? One post from 2006 said you were going to do that, but it doesn't seem to be done yet...? I know it would require a change in your sales process, but wouldn't it be worth it to increase your sales. I would buy a 5 pack for my 5 pcs at home at a favorable price, but I'm not likely to buy 5 at $10 each.

How about allowing purchasers to set up an account with purchased licenses, then you could provide a script (that could be executed on each machine - centrally pushed by the administrator for large businesses) to access the account and "claim" a license - that way your hard-coded machine unique license needs would be met, and a fairly painless licensing method would be available to large companies.

Also being affiliated with a not-for-profit organization, I was wondering if you offer any price breaks as some do.
    Thanks for providing this fine software (Please help more of us use it more efficiently)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.