license

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by drhayden1, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drhayden1

drhayden1 Registered Member

:eek: i just purchased the full version online and what does it mean license expires-----------unknown-----thought it was good for only a year?and can you use the realtime protection with ad-aware se plus ad-watch and spy sweeper protection or will they conflict....or which is the best way to go??

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  2. berng

berng Registered Member

Your copy has not yet been updated with the license info from their servers. The real date should show within a day.

3. TopperID

TopperID Registered Member

Yes, ewido will give much better protection against nasties and can be run with Spysweeper/Ad-watch.

Personally, I wouldn't bother to run both Ad-watch and Spysweeper realtime together, there is too much duplication. I would just stick with ewido and, if you wish, Spysweeper.

4. drhayden1

drhayden1 Registered Member

thanks for the reply............i've always had my spy sweeper and ad-watch working with each other.....no problem....so i'll add on real time and see.....won't do any harm....will ito_Oit said on ewido website----compatibility list.....ewido can be used aa supplement for existing protection systems...which the above were on ito_O?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.