license valid until is disappeard or not

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by crotale26, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crotale26

crotale26 Registered Member

I have two computers ; one works on Windows WP pro 32BITS and the second works on windows vista familial premium 32 bits.

i am using Eset smart security

with the update n°2620 :

1- license valid until 01/11/2007 has disappeared on the computer with XP
    2-license valid until 01/11/2007 appears on the computer with Vista

Do you know why?

2. Ade 1

Ade 1 Registered Member

Not sure. I reinstalled ESS RC1 last night on my Vista PC and straight away had an orange icon. The GUI told me that my license was going to expire in 6 days. However, upon reboot, the icon's back to green and the expiry date shown originally in the GUI has disappeared.

Everything's working so nothing to worry about. As said on another thread/post, Eset will either issue another username/password to extend the current beta license or (hopefully) release another RC or even the final before the 1/11/07.

3. crotale26

crotale26 Registered Member

thanks

you're right

before creating this thread i had reboot many times my computer and this afternoon when i switch my computer on ( with VISTA ), i noticed that the expiry date has disappeard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.