License Renewal

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Nod64, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nod64

Nod64 Registered Member

My 2 yr license expired about three weeks ago. During that time I uninstalled NOD32 and installed Avira to trial it. Didn't like it, so went online this morning and renewed my NOD license. Got an email that contains the same username and password with a disclaimer that if the product was expired at the time of renewal, it would take 12-24 hours to update the product and/or download the software.

Is there a way to move that any faster? As of 8 hours later, I'm still unable to download the software.

Thanks.

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

At the moment, the servers controlling the renewal of license information on renewal orders are updated twice a day. We are currently working on the*server configuration/implementation to speed up the process but no ETA can be given on this.

In the meantime, your license should be up and running this afternoon. If it's not working after the 24 hour period, please submit a support request or PM me with your contact information and I'll see what I can do to help.

Thank you for your patience and it's great to see you back with ESET!

3. Nod64

Nod64 Registered Member

Thanks for the quick reply. Not the answer I wanted to hear, but I'll live with it.

4. Nod64

Nod64 Registered Member

17 hours later, still nothing. You say the update servers are updated twice a day.

I purchased at 3 am.

I would think at the minimum I would have seen something from the first update of the day from that two times per day update. It's now almost 24 hours.

I'm starting to regret my renewal.

5. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

Sent you a PM. I would like to get this fixed for you ASAP.

6. Nod64

Nod64 Registered Member

Replied to your PM. Thanks so much.

Resolved earlier this morning. All is good again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.