license question

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by obake1, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obake1

obake1 Registered Member

Currently I have a 1 pc license for nod32, but I just recently built a new PC and would also like nod32 on it. Is it possible to somehow add an additional license to my existing one, so I can have nod32 on both my PCs? Or would I be forced to buy another 1 PC license?

2. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hi
    If you have bought your license from one of the local Eset Vendors then you can quite easy add another license to current one. That I have done with help from my local vendor "Eurosecure".

3. obake1

obake1 Registered Member

I bought it directly off the eset website. What really is mind boggling is when I try to enter my username and e-mail I used to purchase my license, it says it doesn't exist.......

4. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hi obake1
    Okay, most if not all of Eset's vendors offer phone support that you can give a shot, (and you can always open a support ticket). And lastly did you copy and paste your username or did you wrote it. Sometimes it makes a difference. They are the only three solutions that I can think of. " Sorry "
    Best of luck.

5. obake1

obake1 Registered Member

Copy and pasted my username, will try to call I guess.

6. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

The username and password for ESET North America's sales web site is not the same as the username and password entered into the software because they are two different systems.

If you are unsure of what your sales username and password are, you can contact the North American customer service department at +1 (866) 343-3738 for assistance in resetting them.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.