License question

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Relentless, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relentless

Relentless Registered Member

I am thinking of purchasing a 1 year ESET Smart Security (3PC) from a retail store and I currently have ESET NOD32 Antivirus (1PC) license that will expire in 7 months.

My question is will the currently installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus license extend one of the computers that I install ESET Smart Security on by 7 months, so instead of 12months would it extend to approx 19months?

2. dalianjhc1986

dalianjhc1986 Registered Member

it can’t be that

3. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

They are different products, so there would not be any way to merge the licenses that I can think of.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I can think of a way how it could be accomplished but it depends on a particular distributor / reseller if they are able to handle it that way. I would simply calculate the price of your license remainder and subtract it from the price for the 3-user ESS package. Then I would cancel your current EAV license and leave just the new one for ESS.

5. Relentless

Relentless Registered Member

Thanks for the replies.

I think I may go ahead and upgrade my current Antivirus license on ESET's website to SmartSecurity since I have seen an option to carry out this task and then purchase the new 12 Month license of SmartSecurity and merge them both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.