LIC. HAS EXPIRED

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by LIVEWIRE, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LIVEWIRE

LIVEWIRE Registered Member

I d/l spywareblaster about three weeks ago and bought the automatic update option one of my kids was looking at next years calendar and didnt reset the date to 2006 they left it on 2007 well the next time i got on all the programs were expired all anti's everything . Windows one care.wouldnt work either i got it all back but swb the old lic.# it wont accept i was told to add "fixclock"to the program and i followed the instructions i thought to a "t" but old lic.# still was no good can someone here help this old man how do i get the autoupdate to run again without spending another 10 bucks :oops:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2006
  2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Please reply to the latest e-mail you received from AutoUpdate support with this information, and we'll be happy to get you set up in no time. :)

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

3. LIVEWIRE

IVE SENT 4-5 ONE PER DAY I KNOW THE 72HRS HAS COME AND GONE AND NO REPLYS JUST A NOTE WHOEVER LOOKS AT THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DO THE "FIXCLOCK" THING AFTER I CHANGE IT TO READ FIXCLOCK THEY SAID CLICK" OK "IF I DONT CLICK "APPLY" FIRST IT GOES BACK TO THE ORGINAL SETTING AND THEN THE TEMP FIXCLOCK KEY IS NO GOOD AND THE ORGINAL UPDATE KEY IS NO GOOD EITHER CANT I GET A NEW ONE YEAR KEYo_O

4. LIVEWIRE

CANT GET ANY HELP HERE WITH THIS PROBLEM WHO EVER YOU ARE SEND MY 9.95 BACK TO ME OR A NEW KEY

5. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Please send a Private Message to me with your e-mail address. I'd like to make sure that all of our e-mails are getting through.

Thanks! :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

6. LIVEWIRE

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ....I RECIEVED THE NEW KEY THIS MORNING AND IT WORKED ....SORRY ABOUT MAKING A FUSS BUT I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE HAVING SERVER PROBLEMS...THATS WHY I WAS SENDING A LETTER EVERY DAY THERE WAS NO RESPONCE....THANKS AGAIN THIS RESTORES MY CONFIDENCE IN THE GOOD OLD WAY OF DOING BUSINESS.....ROB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.