Lets All Welcome roddy32

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by hayc59, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big ed

big ed Registered Member

I don't remember any Blue Steam but I was sent numerous times to Supply to submit a request for Sky Hooks. Also I was instructed to use both hands to salute a Capt. because 2 bars meant double Lt. I'm sure that Blue Steam interprets to 'not good'.

Play on, big ed

Note to Primrose: Ma is in the interrogation pen as we speak!!!!

2. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

I have 20 extra feet of flight line if you want to hang out your skivvies..I don't get my MPC until Friday so tell Mom no strach this time..Junk on the bunk was last month and my rash needs some relief. :'(

Update..

http://www.marinemomsonline.net/hints.html

3. roddy32

roddy32 Security Expert

Blue Steam was the Navy's equivalent of Syhooks. It was so long ago I barely remember. :doubt:

4. big ed

big ed Registered Member

All good info guys!! Hoorahs all around.

Rod, primrose posted some USMC sites somewhere (I can't keep track of the threads!!) that are 4 alarm screamers!!

Laying low, big ed

5. roddy32

roddy32 Security Expert

I will have to check them out at another time. I had to leave the computer for a few hours this morning and now I'm behind on everything. Gotta go post some virus alerts now. :)

6. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Far be it for me to hold you back whilst you be on a Mission of Mercy. I rarely leave 10 F because down here i feel safe from the viruses, trojans, and flu. Only thing scary down here are lions and tigers and mods. If you happen to find anything really dangerous, well, the Hoorahs could really use a new Surg Gen. I have been serving in that capacity lately but the Troops think I derive a little too much pleasure from administering the shots. Especially the Troopettes!!

Sandbagged in River City, big ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.