Lemon Green Screen( Not Blue Screen)!!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by aigle, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I got a strang experience today. I was using internet, when suddenly my notebook screen became lemon green( just like famous windows blue screen, but no text over it and lemon green color instead of blue). I waited for a while but no effect, so I switched off my PC and rebooted, it was OK after that. All that I could remember is that about 5-10 min before this I installed ZA Pro trial and after I finished installation, it asked me to restart the PC. I was surfing, so I just dragged the message window to one side and continued using net.

Anybody knows about this or got this experience.

2. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Imo you asked & answered your question.

3. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

:D :D :D @zapjb
    Sounds like ZAP coflicted with your video card driver .

4. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Might be a hardware/driver conflict as I saw ZA Pro fighting with Toshiba power saver( Power saver changes CPU and dispaly settings acc to battery) and ZA Pro suspected it malicious, then I put it in trusted list.

5. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    If I remember it right, in the past, I was infected by a virus when I opened one spam mail in my inbox. My screen flashes wildly then different colors splash for seconds then it was back to normal, and my anti-virus scanner activated and scans my pc. It just catches the virus, and all becomes well again. ;)

I am not sure if the lemon green you mentioned is a virus or what...like what happened to me. :rolleyes: But, did you scanned your pc with your anti-virus, anti-spywares and anti-trojan...:cautious: just to make sure that you are not infected? :blink:

6. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I am sure, no bug in my PC. Just I think was a conflict. Happened once only. Will see if happens again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.