leave your NOD alone

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by hadi, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hadi

hadi Guest

Hi all
    A search in this forum reveals how impatient some of us are (my self included) about new update(s). Once we read about an update in this form we fly fast to check our NOD if it has yet got the new sig or not. Today I had 3 computers for Format/Install and I was expecting a new NOD sig. So I deliberately started each in a different time. And each one got the new sig in a different time from the other two. The reason obviously is that NOD checks for new sigs at every hour. let us say we have two computers 1&2. and assume that NOD in comp1 last check(*) was at 10:30p.m and in comp2 last check was 9:45p.m and assume that NOD team released a new update at 10:35p.m then NOD in comp1 will update it self automatically at around 11:30p.m while NOD in comp2 at around 10.45p.m (i.e it updated 45 min before comp1)

(*) to see last check Open NOD control centre>NOD32 system tools>Scheduler/planner> in the first line see “last run on”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.