Launchcast Radio and Nod

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by jvillas, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jvillas

jvillas Registered Member

Hi, I need some advise, I'm trying to use yahoo launchcast radio but am having difficulty getting it to play. Nod wants to download it like a file. Launchcast loads up normaly,but I can't seem to stop Nod from attempting to download the songs. i tried disabling SpywareBlaster but this did not solve the problem. I now need additional assistance. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Change to the higher compatibility mode in Imon. That leaves Amon to catch malware that may reach your hard drive.

3. donsan

donsan Registered Member

you need to change y pager exe and windows media to higher compatabilty.open up nod click on imon and then set up click on http then set up find your windows media programs click then and change to hc.hope it works for you

4. jvillas

Thank you both ronjor and donsan for your very quick response and help. I will do as sugessted. Thanks again

5. jvillas

Just wanted to get back to say everything went well Launchcast Radio is working just fine, Thanks ronjor and donsan.

6. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thank you. Good to hear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.