Latest on IE updates?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by $$$, May 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$

$$$ Guest

Has anyone heard the latest news on the soon to come updates to IE and if they will be available to users of Windows 9x? Or will they only be for XP users?

2. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

As far as I know the changes will just be for XP based operating systems as it is incorporated in the full service pack (SP2) and not for Windows 9x.

3. $$$

$$$ Guest

Thanks for the answer Robyn. But if Billyboy Gate$ tries to pull a fast one over on us 9x/Me users (PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!) i may just switch over to some other OS and be done with him and his silly software anyway. There's way too many problems with Window$ anyhow. I've been looking into Linux lately. To bad we couldn't start a boycott of his products. I would LOVE to see that happen! The guy is just way too selfish when it comes to making $. Maybe he should change his name to $$$ it would better suite him, that's for sure. All i can say is i am very dissatisfied with Billyboy's attitude to all his paying customers and he had better get it together and fast! Just another scam to get everyone to upgrade again! Bibllyboy Gate$ if you should ever read this <snip>!!!

removed flaming/bashing comment - Detox

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Support info for Windows.

Operating System Microsoft

End of Life End of Support by

Windows 95 31 Dec 2002

Windows 98 30 Jun 2007

Windows 98SE (Second Edition) 30 Jun 2007

Windows ME (Millenium Edition) 30 Jun 2007

Windows XP Home Edition 31 Dec 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.