Latest Icesword

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by MKBS, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MKBS

MKBS Registered Member

I am new to all this but I am curious to know what is the latest version for ICESWORD? I hear some many different versions. I am looking for the most recent one and if there is one out there can anyone give a link to this?

Thank you:thumb

2. Meriadoc

Meriadoc Registered Member

3. EP_X0FF

EP_X0FF Registered Member

The latest version of IceSword is 1.20

4. MKBS

MKBS Registered Member

:thumb: Excellent, thanks for the assistance.

5. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Ice Sword is woefully behind in updating it's structure. Heck, for that matter so are all those command-line rootkit detectors that made so much headlines when they first came out. I not seen a single one of them updated since first released such as Modgreper, System Virginity Verifier, SDTRestore and a host of others.

Gmer is also way over due for a drastic update IMO as well as Ice Sword if they can muster enough effort to produce one.

Now if you look on the more promising side of matters RKUnhooker's author's don't sit on their hands but are very busy masterminding even more improvements to that excellent ARK and update it regularly enough to keep interest at an extreme high maximum level as well as super-efficient in what it's designed to do, and IMHO does that very well. :thumb:

6. Meriadoc

Meriadoc Registered Member

Have to agree with EASTER.2010 here, RkU is an excellent, stable and powerful ARK which is constantly improved apon.

Heres an example for you as to how Icesword & RkUnhooker detect hacker defender...

Attached Files:

7. EP_X0FF

EP_X0FF Registered Member

Thanks guys, we do the best :)

8. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Yes, and your team by publishing the RKUnhooker releases could not have come at a more convenient time in history IMO.

It is very worth noting that most if not ALL other ARK Detectors have long paused in updating or bug fix their works, some since first release are still the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.