Last night of the Proms?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Cochise, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Anybody here watched the 'Last Night of the Proms' (It's a Brit thing).... my Darling Janet and I stood in front of our TV and sang our hearts out....'Jerusalem'....'Rule Brittania'...'God Save the Queen'.....'Auld Land Syne'...you name it, we sang it, our hearts where bursting with pride and we cried with pride because we're Brits, not English but British.....England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales where joined together as one, just as they should be, what a shame that like in the First World, today, we are Lions led by Donkeys and their plan to destroy our heritage that good men gave their lives for will never succeed..........Rule Brittania........My Heart is with you Americans as you try to come to terms with the terrible Disaster that overtook you........never give in........ :-*

Cochise.

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Cochise,

Yep I saw it (and listened to it) :D

Cheers, Jan.

3. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Would have liked to have sang along with you and your lovely Janet, Cochise!!

Cheers!

Marja:cool:

4. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

I found a link related with the concert given by the Proms that has the music they played that night.

the Proms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.