Large log

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Milesch, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milesch

Milesch Registered Member

After a full scan, the log is quite lengthy. Most are files that are password protected such as:

.zip in Spybot listed as:
    C\: D&S\all users\appdata\spybot\recovery\ wrongapppath.zip or backweb, my search, windows media player, etc.

The "recovery" folder contains about 15 .zip folders, all password encrypted. Perhaps these are simply old spybot files of stuff found or quarantined, but I don't know which ones can be safely deleted.

.ask in Adaware listed as:
    C:\program files\lavasoft\ad-awareSEpersonal\ skins\ad-awareSE default.ask

There is only one file under "skins," named "ad-aware SE default.ask" and it contains many encrypted .bmp's.

Have attempted to prevent these listings by adding .ask & .zip as files to be excluded in running Nod32 & and in AMON DMON, and have added them to those to be excluded in the profile used, but they continue to be listed.

Is there another method to exclude these unwanted listings from this lengthy log?

2. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Unticking 'list all files' usually works. There will still be plenty of locked files however as it depends on what you have installed/running.

3. Milesch

Milesch Registered Member

Thanks, however "list all files" has not been checked for some time. And the difficulty remains with about 200 files as listed in my prior msg.

Perhaps someone will come up with an idea or two.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

This is how NOD32 reports its findings.

We have asked for other options in the "Future Changes to NOD32 Thread". at the top of the forum.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.