Language version

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Grandad, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandad

Grandad Registered Member

Can I install True Image V7.0 NL (Nederlands) on an English Win98SE or XP Home OS? I have purchased the Easy Computing version locally and do not want to make a mess of things before I start.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Grandad,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Yes, you can install Netherland version of Acronis True Image providing your Windows is set to understand Dutch.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

I purchased Disk Expert NL (Expert Suite) in januari 2005. There are only a few updates in the Dutch language. At the moment there are no updates at all for about a month now due to malafide practises of downloaders. Is it possible to change my Dutch license number for an English number so I can update from Acronis?
    Regards,

Gerard

4. Acronis Support

Hello gerardwil,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please contact our Support Team via e-mail support@acronis.com and send the proof of purchase (your serial number). We will consider what can be done. I think it is possible to change your version of the software.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. Grandad

Thanks Ilya, I checked but I do not see an option for Netherlands in the Multilanguage Support section of W98SE, anything from Albanian to Turkish. Am I missing something?

6. Acronis Support

Hello Grandad,

Acronis True Image (Netherland version) will be installed on Win98SE (English) without problem. Please try to install your program and if any problems will appear, please contact us via e-mail support@acronis.com.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

7. Grandad

Thank you Irina, I will do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.